Cherry Blossom Festival at Sheraton Walkerhill
Serene Stroll Down Path of Cherry Blossoms
The Spring Avenue Package is ideal for two people to fall into their own world for a quick one night getaway this upcoming season. Prices vary depending on the package: Package I is \150,000 and Package II is \190,000. The Spring Avenue Package may be reserved March 31 ~ May 8, 2007. (Exclusive)To make a reservation or ask for more Information: 02) 2022-0000
Choice of one option: Breakfast buffet at The View for two, Two items from Cherry Blossom Festival Menu, two tickets to the Walkerhill Show
<2007 Walkerhill Cherry Blossom Festival /SAN 21'>Dates: March 31, 2007 ~ May 8, 2007
Location: Sheraton Grande Walkerhill Hotel – Pizza Hill
Hours: 12:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm
More information: 02) 455-5000
Events and Cafeteria menu
1. Fashion Photography ExhibitionFine art and commercial art unite at the Fashion Photography Exhibition. Korean photographers have expressed their talent and unique tasteAmong the featured pieces, there are figures such as famous Korean actresses Lee Young-ae and Lee Kyung-ryul. Observing these photographs is a perfect experience for a spring day out in the sun, under flourishing cherry blossom trees.
Exhibition Dates: March 31, 2007 ~ May 8, 2007 (Opening ceremony: 7:00 pm, Friday, April 6, 2007)Sponsored by: Korea Fashion Photography Association Featured Artists: Kim Young-ho, Kwo Young-ho, Kim Kyung-tae, Kim Gon-su, Kim Dong-ryul, Kim Ji-yang, Kim Tae-eun, Kim Hyun-sung, Park Gyung-il, Ahn Sung-jin, Ahn Oong-chul, Yang Hyun-mo, Yoo Chang-wook, Lee Gun-ho, Lee Kyung-ryul, Jung Yong-sun, Cho Nam-ryong, Cho Sun-hee, Han Kyu-jong, Han Hong-il (total 21 artists scheduled)
2. The second annual Children's Cherry Blossom Drawing ContestThe second annual Children's Cherry Blossom Drawing Contest will be held April 7 ~ 29, 2007. All children with at least five years of age until elementary school may participate at no cost. A total of ten drawings will be selected for an opportunity to win a prize as well as an exhibition.
Dates: April 7, 2007 ~ April 29, 2007To Participate: register at Cherry Blossom Festival site (materials will not be provided)Price: No participation fee Participant age group: 5 years ~ elementary school studentsMore information: 02) 450-6465Awards ceremony: May 5, 2007
3. The First Cherry Blossom Photography ContestCapture a romantic moment with loved ones under the cherry blossom trees. Participants may submit the photograph as an attachment by email, or by sending the URL in the body of the email. A total of four photographs will be chosen for a prize and an exhibition.
Dates: April 7, 2007 ~ April 29, 2007To Participate: email pictures or URL to email@example.comAwards Ceremony: May 6, 2007
4. 'Diagram' Jazz Concert A live jazz performance will be held every Saturday on Walkerhill's Cherry Blossom Row. The sound of a piano, saxophone, contrabass, drums, and a smooth, jazzy vocal will top off the night with a romantic ambiance.
Times: Every Saturday 6:00 pm ~ 7:00 pm/ 8:00 pm ~ 9:00 pmLocation: Walkerhill Cherry Blossom Row Stage
5. World Wine Expo – Wine with Cherry BlossomsThe Wine Expo takes place on the corner of Cherry Blossom Row. The expo has on display various types of wine from all over the world. Guests can taste approximately 100 different types of wine as well as purchase bottles that suit their preferences in the Wine Garage Sale.
Dates: Wine Expo: 12:00 pm ~ 10:00 pm, April 14 ~ 15, 2007 Wine Garage Sale: April 21 / 12:00 pm ~ until sold out Wine Tasting at the Wine Expo will be \10,000 to participate.
Location: Cherry Blossom Festival/ Cherry Blossom Row ※ Rain will result in an extension by one day.
6. Myong-Wol Gwan Garden BBQ Party with Park Kang-sung Alongside the Han River, atop the Acha Mountain, the cherry blossoms call for the 'Garden Barbeque Party.' Walkerhill's very own chef will be preparing the best of A La Carte meals. After the sun has set, and the stars reflect off the river, fireworks will start to make dinner more enjoyable than ever. To top the icing with a cherry, the soothing voice of a Park Kang-sung will also accompany the evening. Walkerhill invites everyone to enjoy culture and nature merging into an irresistible harmony at the Garden BBQ Party.
Date: 6:30 pm ~ 11:00 pm, April 28, 2007 (Saturday) Admission : \130,000 (inclusive)More information : 02) 455 - 5000
7. Walkerhill's Dog ShowFor pet lover's the most poised and most elegant of dogs will join at Walkerhill's Dog Show, taking place during the Cherry Blossom Festival. Judges from around the world will come together to judge this contest to crown the Dog King and Dog Queen. All participants will be awarded with Purina dog food and various other souvenirs. Quizzes, fetching, poise, and running contests will be given to the dogs to give the Cherry Blossom audience a assortment of entertainment. ※ Korea Kennel Federation Dates: 10:00 am ~ 6:00 pm, April 22, 2007 Location: Walkerhill Jade Garden Host organization: Korea Kennel Federation Sponsor: Purina Auspice: WalkerhillMore information: 02) 450-6466 8. Weekday Promotions Daily promotions have been prepared to suit the needs of a diverse range of people. For a girls' night out, the 'Lady Set' is available with complimentary dessert on Mondays, for a night of family bonding, the 'Family Set' comes with a complimentary children's spaghetti on Tuesdays, and for a romantic evening with a loved one, the 'Couple Set Menu' comes with complimentary beverages or cocktails on Wednesdays. There is also a dinner set for groups. For those people who need stress relief from work, a 'Company Banquet Set' is available on Thursdays with complimentary beer straight from the tap. Discounts/Membership Benefits※ Happy Hour Event: 9:00 pm and later – food and bakery 30% discount, beverages cannot be discounted, discount is only good for one purchase ▶ CGV movie ticket stub proof 10% discount ▶ Hyundai Platinum, Hana Card purchases 10% discount ▶ Walkerhill Membership (Golden Bell, Replenish, DFS VIP card) 10% discount ▶ Hotel Guests 10% discount▶ Cherry Blossom Festival Purchase Benefits - Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, W Hotel restaurants 10% discount _ Walkerhill Show
Couple Set \38,000 Seafood Spaghetti + Angus grilled burger + 2 Soft drinks Company Set I \62,000 Stir Fried Baby Octopus and wine pork stew + Cheese Baked Potato + Hungarian Chicken Biscuit + Beer from tap 1 pitcher Company Set II \72,000 Cantonese Style Seafood with Salt and Pepper Sauce + Brazilian churrascaria Barbeque + Sea Cucumber Stuffed with Minced Shrimp + Beer from tap 1 pitcher BEVERAGE Soft Drink \5,000
Coke, Sprite, Lemonade, Evian, Soon SooSmoothies \10,000
Berry Good, Mango Bango, PassionateCoffee \6,000
Americano, Café Latte, Cappuccino, Café MochaSapporo Draft Beer(300cc) \7,000
Budweiser, Heineken (330ml / bottle) \8,000Glass Wine \10,000
Wine(bottle) \30,000~\200,000 ※There will be an additional 10% tax More information : 02) 455-5000
PR Assistant Manager Kim Jae-eun 02) 450-6460/ 017-280-8211 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Seoul Times
Shinheungro 25-gil 2-6
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, Korea
Office: 82-10-6606-6188 Email:email@example.com
Copyrights 2000 The Seoul Times Company ST Banner Exchange